SynergyCP has a very powerful feature set that provides a perfect compromise for power users and learning ones.
Unattended OS Reloads
Clients and administrators can reinstall the operating system on any server that they have PXE access to. The process is fast, customizable, and fully automated. SynergyCP supports many operating systems and has been tested on a wide variety of hardware. We have already included the drivers you need for most network/RAID cards on Dell/HP/Supermicro hardware. You can easily upload drivers to be automatically included in specific or all Windows installations.
WINDOWS 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
Automatic and secure License Key activation - activates your license key on the server then automatically deletes all traces of the original key so that it cannot be stolen by server tenants.
Option to install trial version so that tenants can use their own license key and still benefit from automated OS Reloads.
Easily add and customize ISOs & Drivers for Windows installs.
Ubuntu 10, 12, 14, 16, 17
Debian 6, 7, 8, 9
CentOS 6, 7
Configurable shell scripts
LIVE RECOVERY & OTHER TOOLS
Disk Formatting (Zero/Quick)
System Rescue CD
Linux Rescue Shell
Automatic Soft RAID 0 or 1 configuration for all operating systems available on servers with more than one disk.
Links with other software like WHMCS for automatic IP assignment and unattended provisioning upon tenant purchase.
OS reload files are automatically copied between PXE deployment servers at all locations for ultra-fast OS reloads.
- Modifiable OS configuration templates (preseed / kickstart / unattend.xml)
- Modifiable shell scripts that run with Linux OS installations
- Build custom OS Reload profiles with custom shell scripts / os configurations / kernel line / drivers / completion emails to automate deployment of any software on any operating system with any hardware. Everything can be customized from within SynergyCP.
The Client Side is focused on empowering clients to manage their servers easily without any administrator intervention.
Administrators can easily grant and terminate client access
VIP clients that do not get automatically suspended/terminated
Resellers can grant Sub Clients access
Increased functionality through packages
Clients can grant access to all of their servers to another client (e.g. an "NOC" user)
Server Inventory Management
IP Entity Management
- Automated VLAN assignment on switch
- Advanced IP searching/filtering
- Multi-Entity VLAN support
- Multiple ethernet ports per server support
- IP Address
- Server ID
- IPMI IP
- Switch & Switch Port
- Client Assignment
- Billing Date Assignment
Multi-Vendor IPMI & Switch Support
Use any Vendor
- Built-in support for: Juniper, Cisco, Dell, HP, & Supermicro hardware
- Packages can easily add support for additional hardware
- Subclient user creation/deletion
- BMC Reset
- Boot device choice (BIOS, Disk, Network)
- Assign VLAN
- Set Port Speed
- Set Port Power (On/Off)
Powerful List Actions
- Advanced filters available on every list ‐ just click the filter icon at the top right.
- Select multiple different options in any field to do an OR query (e.g. all servers in Los Angeles OR Chicago)
- Sort on any column
- Ctrl- or Shift-click to sort on multiple columns
- Sorting also works on filtered lists
- Bulk delete on every list
- Other common actions like server assignment/suspension
Global Smart Search
Optimized for a productive environment
- Quickly search everything from the top of any page
- Results show immediately as you type
- Find devices by IP/MAC Address
Easily access full results page
- Advanced filtering
- Advanced sorting
- Bulk Actions