Update to v3.1.0 - released 8/23/2021
To update SynergyCP, check your admin dashboard's system health and click on the entry related to system updates.
v3.1.0 - 8/23/2021
- NVMe Support
- Allow running an OS Reload (e.g. disk format) after server wipes
- Add Ubuntu 20.04 LTS profile (requires refreshing OS reload files)
- Support for uplinks that are not distribution switches (only with custom switch types)
- Support for scanning aggregate ports (Po*) on Cisco devices
- Support for scanning mge-* ports on Juniper devices
- Supermicro SMIS switch support
- Route entire secondary subnets on Cisco Layer 3 switches
- For switch commands on entities that have no gateway, use primary IP Address instead
- Support for setting KVM permissions on new ASRock devices
- Fix some Cisco switches which did not write config changes to memory
- Fix for Dell PowerSeries R410 IPMI user creation
- Fix for Dell iDRAC IPMI client user creation
- Support for more ASRock Rack KVM
- UEFI Support (beta)
- Support for uploading custom packages via the UI (beta)
- rDNS IPv6 IPs ending in :: fix
v3.0.0 - 3/31/2021
- IP Pools functionality
- Port Forwarding server revamp to use IP to IP instead of port to port forwarding. Adds support for HP iLO KVM through forwarding.
- Ability to specify OS Reload disk settings in Provision API
- Juniper ELS switch command support
- ASRock Rack KVM integration
- Add Supermicro X11SCD-F KVM support
- Add Supermicro X8D series firmware version 2.77 KVM support
- Add Supermicro Switch support
- Add PowerEdge R440 KVM support
- Dell Networking OS9 Switch support
- Dell Powerconnect 8024 Switch support
- App support for BMCs that only support HTTP web access
- Limited MikroTik support (switch commands do not work on some switches)
- Fix HP iLO 2 issue with creating client user accounts
- Fix for Cisco Nexus commands with Layer 3 routing of multiple Entities (add 'secondary' to route)
- Wiping a server will now wipe any secondary switch ports assigned - not just the primary one
- Small performance improvements
- Auto-create IPMI client user on provision to client with IPMI access
- Better debug logging when IPMI errors occur
- Support for additional port formats in Cisco WS devices
- Show assigned entity VLANs on server manage page
- Fix for bandwidth usage bug on newer installs where the server would sometimes start with extra usage
- Fix for errors occuring in System > Logs after a package has been disabled
v2.1.2 - 6/3/2020
- A couple small hotfixes to 2.1.1: enable dry runs of switch commands on frontend and skip adding CentOS/Debian when they've already been manually added
v2.1.1 - 6/2/2020
- CentOS 8 OS reloads (requires updating file server files to latest)
- Debian 10 OS reloads (requires updating file server files to latest)
- Allow dry runs of switch commands
- Option to combine multiple VLANs into a single VLAN for L3 routing
- Juniper Layer 3 switch integration
- Fix a bug where administrators opting to receive BCCs would sometimes be outdated
- Fix a bug where adding multiple IP entities to a server at the same time would not always get added in the specified order
v2.0.1 - 5/12/2020
- Allow app to be embedded in iframes for WHMCS iframe integration. WHMCS iframe integration requires latest WHMCS module.
v2.0.0 - 5/6/2020
- Ability to update application from administration panel
- Ability to manage and install add-on packages from administration panel
- Application optimizations to improve performance
- System health checks widget on dashboard
- Auto-expire Dynamic port forwards (used for CD mounting over KVM)
- Support for adding Distribution switches and uplinks from Rack switches in Layer 3 setups
- Support for Layer 3 Cisco switch configurations with commands run on distribution and rack switches
- Support for Arista EOS v4.19 switch commands
- Arista support for aggregate ports (Vlan*, Port-Channel*)
- Fixed a bug where OS Reload Profiles could not be deleted if they had an OS Reload linked
- Fix a bug causing server wipes with more than 3 IP Entities to fail
- Fix a bug preventing clients from sending welcome emails to sub clients
- Disable authentication storage inside of iframes to prevent clickjacking attack vector
v1.22.1 - 10/30/2019
- Allow longer Switch authentication details
v1.22.0 - 10/15/2019
- Option on switches for whether or not enable command should be run
- Encrypt Server Power Control authentication details stored in database
- Use persistent database connections for bandwidth database for increased performance
- Admin notes field on IP Entities & Switches
v1.21.0 - 10/10/2019
- Support for ISO mounting over Port Forwarded KVM for additional servers, including Dell C6100
- Improvements in error reporting during the application install process
v1.20.0 - 9/30/2019
- More robust/fail-proof process for updating Port Forwarding type on Server Power Controls
- Use SNMPv2 for bandwidth polling, which resolves an issue with using 64-bit bandwidth data for some Brocade switches
- Support for scanning Brocade ICX 7700 series switches
- Skip Add ACL modal during Launch KVM process if the user's IP is already ACLed
- Change "Port Power" On/Off text to "Port State" Enable/Disable
v1.19.0 - 9/23/2019
- Add current and latest release version to administrator dashboard
- Disable support for Arcfour SSH encryption algorithms which are insecure
- Fix a bug where ACLs were not being auto-expired
- Updated PXE files to fix breaking changes in the latest CentOS 7 and Debian 9 packages.
- Add auto-retry functionality to IPMI commands
v1.18.0 - 9/16/2019
- Security improvements including encrypting switch passwords stored in the database
- Allow Shell Scripts to be run during OS reloads
- More secure password generation for IPMI client passwords
v1.17.0 - 8/17/2019
- Update to latest Windows PE Environment (requires updating PXE File Servers) which:
- Increases the speed of Windows installations
- Adds support for Windows installations on NVMe disks
v1.16.1 - 8/12/2019
- Fix for numerous minor bugs that affected clients that had super clients
- Fix some UI consistency issues with server create form
v1.16.0 - 7/22/2019
- Security fixes
- Better Launch KVM compatibility for iDRAC 9
- Better support for Windows 2019
- Faster switch commands (less time waiting)
v1.15.0 - 6/24/2019
- Improvements to admin/integration permission system
- Support for Arista EOS switches
- Launch KVM support for Dell Remote Management Controller BMCs
- Minor UI bug fixes
v1.14.0 - 6/17/2019
- 3rd party library & security updates
- Provision server UI server selection bug fix
- Auto-expiration of user logins
v1.13.0 - 5/22/2019
- Launch KVM support for additional Supermicro models
- Launch KVM support for iDRAC 9
- Support for ae* aggregate ports on Juniper and Brocade
v1.12.2 - 4/16/2019
- Launch KVM support for Supermicro X11* models
- Launch KVM support for additional HP models
v1.12.1 - 4/14/2019
- Launch KVM support for Supermicro X8D* models
- Speed improvements to Launch KVM
- BMC Info button which reveals info about server manufacturer, model, BIOS version, and more
v1.12.0 - 4/1/2019
- Option to send welcome email to new clients & sub clients
- Launch KVM support for Dell C6100
- Option to use 32-bit (legacy) or 64-bit (more accurate) bandwidth data.
v1.11.3 - 3/25/2019
- Auto-expiration of ACLs after 24 hours
- Wiping or suspending a server deletes its ACLs
v1.11.2 - 3/13/2019
- Updated Abuse package
- Added ability for clients to set a custom abuse contact email.
- Allowed auto-suspension functionality to be disabled via setting.
- Added WHMCS Basic integration which is a version of our WHMCS integration with minimal features to serve as a base for more complex WHMCS setups.
v1.11.1 - 3/6/2019
- Support for VLAN tagging (multiple VLANs on the same server port)
- Support for switches that require SNMP v1 instead of SNMP v2c
v1.11.0 - 3/1/2019
- White-labeling for Enterprise licenses
- Added Brocade FCX/ICX Switch config
- Add a message to Launch KVM stating to turn off popup blockers
v1.10.2 - 2/18/2019
- Automatically set iDRAC privileges to Operator when client IPMI accounts are created on Dell BMCs
- Refactored IPMI functionality for more intelligent detection and creation of client accounts
v1.10.1 - 2/11/2019
- Search speed improvements
- Cisco Nexus Support
- Custom HTML/JS functionality under Theme Customization
v1.10.0 - 2/1/2019
- Major refactor of SSL certificate system to support Let's Encrypt v2
- Auto generation of client IPMI user when client launches KVM
v1.9.0 - 1/1/2019
- Switch to polling 64-bit bandwidth data for more accurate reporting on 1gbps ports
- Show customizable site name (editable on Settings page) in page title
- Additional small User Interface tweaks
v1.8.0 - 12/1/2018
- Ability to add IP Entities in bulk
- WHMCS Reseller Integration launched
v1.7.1 - 11/11/2018
- Branding Feature which allows customization of the logo and colors of the application.
v1.7.0 - 11/1/2018
- Launch KVM support for Dell and HP.
- Add support for backup SSH servers with custom port.
- Port Forwarding server stability improvements.
- Various minor bug fixes.
v1.6.0 - 10/1/2018
- RWhois support added.
- Support for custom switch configurations via addon packages.
- Allow hostnames and non-unique values for IPMI devices for better PDU support.
v1.5.0 - 9/1/2018
- Port Forwarding feature launched (more info near bottom of the features page).
- Ability to launch KVM from server page added.
- Allow admin login via email in addition to username.
- Improved support for Ubuntu 18.
v1.4.0 - 8/1/2018
- Numerous speed/scalability improvements that have a noticeable effect on installations with a lot of traffic.
v1.3.0 - 7/1/2018
- Ability for administrators to run switch commands in bulk from server list page.
- Brocade switch support.
- APC PDU support.
- Small improvements to WHMCS integration & documentation.
- Small improvements to omni-search functionality.
v1.2.0 - 6/1/2018
- ACLs for administrators & API integrations.
- Improved support for servers using non-primary ethernet port for PXE installs.
- Various usability improvements.
v1.1.0 - 5/1/2018
- Various Bug Fixes and usability improvements.
v1.0.0 - 4/1/2018
- Initial Public Release