Update to v1.6.0 - released 10/1/2018
To update SynergyCP, run the following command as the root user on your SynergyCP master web server:
v1.6.0 - 10/1/2018
- RWhois support added.
- Support for custom switch configurations via addon packages.
- Allow hostnames and non-unique values for IPMI devices for better PDU support.
v1.5.0 - 9/1/2018
- Port Forwarding feature launched (more info near bottom of the features page).
- Ability to launch KVM from server page added.
- Allow admin login via email in addition to username.
- Improved support for Ubuntu 18.
v1.4.0 - 8/1/2018
- Numerous speed/scalability improvements that have a noticeable effect on installations with a lot of traffic.
v1.3.0 - 7/1/2018
- Ability for administrators to run switch commands in bulk from server list page.
- Brocade switch support.
- APC PDU support.
- Small improvements to WHMCS integration & documentation.
- Small improvements to omni-search functionality.
v1.2.0 - 6/1/2018
- ACLs for administrators & API integrations.
- Improved support for servers using non-primary ethernet port for PXE installs.
- Various usability improvements.
v1.1.0 - 5/1/2018
- Various Bug Fixes and usability improvements.
v1.0.0 - 4/1/2018
- Initial Release