Update to v1.17.0 - released 8/17/2019
To update SynergyCP, run the following command as the root user on your SynergyCP master web server:
v1.16.2 - 8/17/2019
- Update to latest Windows PE Environment (requires updating PXE File Servers) which:
- Increases the speed of Windows installations
- Adds support for Windows installations on NVMe disks
v1.16.1 - 8/12/2019
- Fix for numerous minor bugs that affected clients that had super clients
- Fix some UI consistency issues with server create form
v1.16.0 - 7/22/2019
- Security fixes
- Better Launch KVM compatibility for iDRAC 9
- Better support for Windows 2019
- Faster switch commands (less time waiting)
v1.15.0 - 6/24/2019
- Improvements to admin/integration permission system
- Support for Arista EOS switches
- Launch KVM support for Dell Remote Management Controller BMCs
- Minor UI bug fixes
v1.14.0 - 6/17/2019
- 3rd party library & security updates
- Provision server UI server selection bug fix
- Auto-expiration of user logins
v1.13.0 - 5/22/2019
- Launch KVM support for additional Supermicro models
- Launch KVM support for iDRAC 9
- Support for ae* aggregate ports on Juniper and Brocade
v1.12.2 - 4/16/2019
- Launch KVM support for Supermicro X11* models
- Launch KVM support for additional HP models
v1.12.1 - 4/14/2019
- Launch KVM support for Supermicro X8D* models
- Speed improvements to Launch KVM
- BMC Info button which reveals info about server manufacturer, model, BIOS version, and more
v1.12.0 - 4/1/2019
- Option to send welcome email to new clients & sub clients
- Launch KVM support for Dell C6100
- Option to use 32-bit (legacy) or 64-bit (more accurate) bandwidth data.
v1.11.3 - 3/25/2019
- Auto-expiration of ACLs after 24 hours
- Wiping or suspending a server deletes its ACLs
v1.11.2 - 3/13/2019
- Updated Abuse package
- Added ability for clients to set a custom abuse contact email.
- Allowed auto-suspension functionality to be disabled via setting.
- Added WHMCS Basic integration which is a version of our WHMCS integration with minimal features to serve as a base for more complex WHMCS setups.
v1.11.1 - 3/6/2019
- Support for VLAN tagging (multiple VLANs on the same server port)
- Support for switches that require SNMP v1 instead of SNMP v2c
v1.11.0 - 3/1/2019
- White-labeling for Enterprise licenses
- Added Brocade FCX/ICX Switch config
- Add a message to Launch KVM stating to turn off popup blockers
v1.10.2 - 2/18/2019
- Automatically set iDRAC privileges to Operator when client IPMI accounts are created on Dell BMCs
- Refactored IPMI functionality for more intelligent detection and creation of client accounts
v1.10.1 - 2/11/2019
- Search speed improvements
- Cisco Nexus Support
- Custom HTML/JS functionality under Theme Customization
v1.10.0 - 2/1/2019
- Major refactor of SSL certificate system to support Let's Encrypt v2
- Auto generation of client IPMI user when client launches KVM
v1.9.0 - 1/1/2019
- Switch to polling 64-bit bandwidth data for more accurate reporting on 1gbps ports
- Show customizable site name (editable on Settings page) in page title
- Additional small User Interface tweaks
v1.8.0 - 12/1/2018
- Ability to add IP Entities in bulk
- WHMCS Reseller Integration launched
v1.7.1 - 11/11/2018
- Branding Feature which allows customization of the logo and colors of the application.
v1.7.0 - 11/1/2018
- Launch KVM support for Dell and HP.
- Add support for backup SSH servers with custom port.
- Port Forwarding server stability improvements.
- Various minor bug fixes.
v1.6.0 - 10/1/2018
- RWhois support added.
- Support for custom switch configurations via addon packages.
- Allow hostnames and non-unique values for IPMI devices for better PDU support.
v1.5.0 - 9/1/2018
- Port Forwarding feature launched (more info near bottom of the features page).
- Ability to launch KVM from server page added.
- Allow admin login via email in addition to username.
- Improved support for Ubuntu 18.
v1.4.0 - 8/1/2018
- Numerous speed/scalability improvements that have a noticeable effect on installations with a lot of traffic.
v1.3.0 - 7/1/2018
- Ability for administrators to run switch commands in bulk from server list page.
- Brocade switch support.
- APC PDU support.
- Small improvements to WHMCS integration & documentation.
- Small improvements to omni-search functionality.
v1.2.0 - 6/1/2018
- ACLs for administrators & API integrations.
- Improved support for servers using non-primary ethernet port for PXE installs.
- Various usability improvements.
v1.1.0 - 5/1/2018
- Various Bug Fixes and usability improvements.
v1.0.0 - 4/1/2018
- Initial Public Release