Update to v1.10.2 - released 2/18/2019
To update SynergyCP, run the following command as the root user on your SynergyCP master web server:
v1.10.2 - 2/18/2019
- Automatically set iDRAC privileges to Operator when client IPMI accounts are created on Dell BMCs
- Refactored IPMI functionality for more intelligent detection and creation of client accounts
v1.10.1 - 2/11/2019
- Search speed improvements
- Cisco Nexus Support
- Custom HTML/JS functionality under Theme Customization
v1.10.0 - 2/1/2019
- Major refactor of SSL certificate system to support Let's Encrypt v2
- Auto generation of client IPMI user when client launches KVM
v1.9.0 - 1/1/2019
- Switch to polling 64-bit bandwidth data for more accurate reporting on 1gbps ports
- Show customizable site name (editable on Settings page) in page title
- Additional small User Interface tweaks
v1.8.0 - 12/1/2018
- Ability to add IP Entities in bulk
- WHMCS Reseller Integration launched
v1.7.1 - 11/11/2018
- Branding Feature which allows customization of the logo and colors of the application.
v1.7.0 - 11/1/2018
- Launch KVM support for Dell and HP.
- Add support for backup SSH servers with custom port.
- Port Forwarding server stability improvements.
- Various minor bug fixes.
v1.6.0 - 10/1/2018
- RWhois support added.
- Support for custom switch configurations via addon packages.
- Allow hostnames and non-unique values for IPMI devices for better PDU support.
v1.5.0 - 9/1/2018
- Port Forwarding feature launched (more info near bottom of the features page).
- Ability to launch KVM from server page added.
- Allow admin login via email in addition to username.
- Improved support for Ubuntu 18.
v1.4.0 - 8/1/2018
- Numerous speed/scalability improvements that have a noticeable effect on installations with a lot of traffic.
v1.3.0 - 7/1/2018
- Ability for administrators to run switch commands in bulk from server list page.
- Brocade switch support.
- APC PDU support.
- Small improvements to WHMCS integration & documentation.
- Small improvements to omni-search functionality.
v1.2.0 - 6/1/2018
- ACLs for administrators & API integrations.
- Improved support for servers using non-primary ethernet port for PXE installs.
- Various usability improvements.
v1.1.0 - 5/1/2018
- Various Bug Fixes and usability improvements.
v1.0.0 - 4/1/2018
- Initial Release