SynergyCP WHMCS Basic Integration
The Basic WHMCS Integration adds a "Manage on SynergyCP" SSO button for clients and administrators. It also adds a "Create Client" button for administrators. There are some manual steps that must be followed after provisioning when using this Integration
- The Create Client button must be manually clicked so that the client's account is created on SynergyCP.
- The ID of the WHMCS service must be manually copied to the related SynergyCP server's Billing ID field. The WHMCS service's ID can be found in the URL. To link the server, add the WHMCS Integration and Billing ID to the server in SynergyCP under Hardware > Servers > Edit > Billing ID.
- Download and extract the Basic WHMCS integration here
- Copy the entire directory via FTP, SCP, etc. to
- Go to SynergyCP Admin > System > Integrations.
- Add an Integration for WHMCS.
- Edit the Integration and make sure it has the following permissions:
- Clients (View & Edit)
- Installs (View & Edit)
- Servers In Use (View & Edit)
- Servers In Inventory (View & Edit)
- IP Entities (View)
- IP Groups (View)
- Create an API Key for the Integration, and copy the key.
- Go to WHMCS Admin > Setup (Top nav) > Products/Services > Servers
- Add New Server
- Name: SynergyCP-Basic
- Hostname: The hostname of the SynergyCP API - this should start with
- Scroll down to Server Details
- Type: Synergy Control Panel - Basic
- Access Hash: <API Key of SynergyCP Integration>
Adding a New Product
- Go to Setup (Top nav) > Products/Services > Products/Services > Create a New Product
- Product Type: Dedicated/VPS Server
- Product Name: The CPU name (e.g. E3-1270v6, Dual E5-2620v4)