SynergyCP WHMCS Reseller Integration
- Download and extract the WHMCS integration here.
- Copy the entire directory via FTP, SCP, etc. to
- Go to SynergyCP > Account drop down (top right) > API Keys.
- Create an API Key for the Integration, and copy the key.
- Go to WHMCS Admin > Setup (Top nav) > Products/Services > Servers
- Add New Server
- Name: SynergyCP
- Hostname: The hostname of the SynergyCP API - this is usually
- Scroll down to Server Details
- Type: Synergy Control Panel - Reseller
- Username & Password: leave these blank.
- Access Hash: <API Key from SynergyCP>
- Go to Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services.
- Create a new Product/Service with type "Reseller Account" and whatever name you want.
- Go to Module Settings tab and fill in the following details:
- Module Name: Synergy Control Panel - Reseller
- The remaining fields as described on that page.
- Go to Custom Fields and create one with the following details:
- Field Name: SynergyCP Server ID (name must match exactly)
- Field Type: Text Box
- Description: The ID of the server form SynergyCP. Found in the manage server page URL.
- Validation: [0-9]
- Check Admin Only and Required Field.
- Create a test order using the newly created Product/Service and a test client.
- Go to SynergyCP, click on a server, and look at the URL. The Server ID is the number that is the last part of the path in the URL (before the question mark).
- Copy that Server ID over to the SynergyCP Server ID field of the server in WHMCS.
- Note that this step will need to be done for every new order to link it to your server in SynergyCP.
- Login as the client, view the service, and check that the buttons are working as expected.
- Bandwidth data can take up to 24 hours to sync. If it has not synced after that point, make sure that the WHMCS cron is setup properly.